Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Territory

Started by BC_Websurfer [1199614] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
BC_Websurfer [1199614]

Cant claim my first territory. Cant make/take a screenshot.

Faction has more than 10 members. Did some upgrade's with the tree!

Trying to claim message says : Your faction only has the ability to control or assault 0 territories at a tme.


Stetson [68358]

I have the same issue, not sure if I should create a new thread for it.

The upgrade button to claim territory is not active for my faction. I'm on Win7 Home (I think it's Home Premium), using Firefox.