Hi, a long time ago I fell for the "change your email" scam.
This might me something to talk to staff or a mod about, but I thought I would start here.
Back story: They got me, said I needed to change my email to help another faction member get their account back, I didnt realize the account I was talking to had already been compromised. I believe they were soon fedded once the mods realized what was up. Once they had my account, they traded almost anything of value, including all my stocks, to some other account.
My question: I have saved a link to the trade, and I am wondering if there is any possibility of getting those items back since I myself did not approve or have any actual involvement in the trade.
So you wait since January this year and a two year break to give a shit about missing stuff? And now you expect staff to search records that far back as you gave someone your login details like a noob?
I'd say your loss for being stupid. Two years and now you care? [:sick:]
It took two years for me to even realize I could get my account back. And yeah, it was a noob thing to do, I had no clue what was happening. I fully acknowledge its a stretch, and that I probably wont get it back. Its just on the off chance that it might happen.