Today begins my hell. Every year, about this time, some friends of mine do our "fitness challenge". The game is simple. We all weigh in. At the end of May, we will all weigh in again. Each person gives the person who loses the most weight, $1 per pound for the difference between himself and the winner. (For example, if I lose 20 lbs, and someone else loses 10 lbs, and I lose the most, they pay me $10). Now before my current job, I was a chef. I love to cook and eat delicious foods. Also, while I like sports, I hate "workouts". For the next roughly 100 days, I will be on a 1400 calorie per day diet, while running every single day, hopefully getting to 10 miles per day by the end. For the next 100 days, my life is going to be hell. I will barely be able to walk during the day, and I will be starving, but there will be Torn..... Since this is going to be my only solace left, some cool stuff would be nice :)
Its the World Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right next to the pitch. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbour if someone will be sitting there. No, says the neighbour. The seat is empty. This is incredible, said the man. Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Final and not use it? The neighbour says, Well actually the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first World Cup Final we havent been to together since we got married. Oh, Im so sorry to hear that. Thats terrible.But couldnt you find someone else, a friend, relative or even a neighbour to take her seat? The man shakes his head. No, he says. Theyre all at the funeral.
timmy_trumpet was added to your blacklist.
THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTY. START AGAIN - 10x bounties on him @650k per
Who's guilty? Wife dreaming in the night suddenly shouts "quickly my husband is back" man get up, jumps out of the window and realizes, dammit I am the husband.
I saved a baby hedgehogs life today. It was stuck in a drain, and I fished him out and took him to the vets who said he was nearly dead and wouldn't have lasted another night... so yeah, I feel good :D