Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Upgrades replacing

Started by PullYa [1943129] on in Racing.

6 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
PullYa [1943129]

Hi guys, I just figured out, that if you replace same types of upgrades, you don't keep the old one. For example, if you already have rally tyres and you want to replace it with track tyres, you dont keep you rally compound. If you want to change back to rally you have to buy rally tyres again. Is it correct?

btw, I have read the guides, awesome job and really helpful info. Just one more question, I have 46 upgrades and 269 points spent, not 45/266, so the guides are a bit outdated or I have missed something?
Count_Dracula [1901953]

"I have 46 upgrades and 269 points spent, not 45/266, so the guides are a bit outdated or I have missed something?"

Probably you've bought an 'uprated gaskets' upgrade in the engine section. It costs 3 points but gives only safety.
Timoteo32 [530518]

Sorry to necro-post but no one answered the question in the OP about the tires, which is the same as mine. If you want to switch, do you lose the first upgrade? Or you can switch back and forth between them as you please?