Posts archived: 835 / 835 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
People say I should be living in a zoo making babies with people oohing and ahhing at how "cute I am"
thats a rude sterio type
Daisy you keep mentioning the biter why were you bitten?
anyone that you think is green could be a zombie...that's why I keep mentioning the biter. I'm working on my own here.
and why do you want to know who everyone thinks is green?
You are climbing up my suspicion ladder, Panda. Jonasty was up there and I was right.
Good point :) I'll shut up and go to bed in like 2 hours so won't post I'll see the results of who dies tomorrow and night kill in 2 days
well good luck. If you die tonight, it's your own fault. And if you don't die, I'm starting to think you are stupid like a fox. :P
Wow didn't realize I was going to be voted out or did you mean Night in the game?
Also pandas can't climb ladders
night in the game....stop pretending...panda pants aren't that crazy...lol
That's a fake panda
GoldenPanda disliked your post
*eyes and mouth wide open*
wowsers.....just wowsers.........
Ha ha ha have you never had a post disliked before? Why are you so flabbergasted?
lel:)
I cri
this is heckin' tense