Cool
Game over
Started by zakattak418 [1953688] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 835 / 835 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Cool
Dude who die?
It was a tough day
The zombies had no leader
It was between angrynoob and gamerjed
It was for but in the end angry was voted out
He put up a fight but was beaten
The commander pulled the lever
Angry molded into a new form
Angrynoob was the hhz posing as a medic
More seemed to have disappeared the only thing left was a scout handbook
Mike was a scout
So I might be late posting tomorrow and Saturday
And he's Hz leader messege me who you want to kill and who is killing
Well that was eventful great getting a baddie but the guy not playing was a scout not good oh well good night
Bye y'all
Good work!
I am back.. oh well....
I forgot to say my last word, "I cri"
My suspicions were true, then.
cool.
Ninivah thought you might like this
Yes! Best news all day!
Pandas are indeed adorable. And now I'm hungry.
It the nini part of what the panda said that I thought you might like :( why does no one ever get my jokes
So I will try to post as close as I can to the time so new Hz leader send me stuff asap
Well it's more like 45 minutes :/
:
Fingers crossed the zombies didn't get their act together.
Quite!
No on Died
Work for being late