I'm looking for advise for best company to join for gym gains from low stats.
I have 50k speed and have the speed gains book to use
I can do 2-3 Xanax a day plus refill
Any help appreciated
Also I don't fully understand stacking e.... is this a benifits?
Stacking e is to use boosters or take drugs to max the energy bar past 100-150. Anyone can do it with new updates so it stays maxed or above until you use it down to 100-150 depending on donator status or subscriptions.
Does stacking e with say Xanax not mean I would miss out on natural regeneration of e?
Yes you will lose out on natural Regen.
And to answer your company question, 10* adult novelties is a good choice if you boost happy using edvds.
Otherwise sweetshop for more happy or cash, or any energy company works fine.
Depending one your definition of low, however, 10* fitness can also be beneficial with 3% more gym gains.
this!!
get a job in 10* AN and do premium trains (stacking e + e-dvds + ecstasy)... unless you have 50mil on speed, use the book and join fitness center IMO
And don't forget you'll have a chance at OD and wasting all your stack.