I have not received the award and I am pretty sure that I have pissed all of them off for the 2nd time now since they all tell me to get lost now?
Affronted
Started by piney [202258] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
I have not received the award and I am pretty sure that I have pissed all of them off for the 2nd time now since they all tell me to get lost now?
Did you go to your award tab?
Yes several times. And I watch my merits probably as good as you do or better or anyone that is working to improve.
Are you still waiting on the award?
Yes I am. I went through them to make sure and everyone told me to get out of here, pretty sure that I did everything right both times but when I did it a second time I made sure and then filed the bug report after I didn't get the merit for a couple days.
How long did u go between annoying each interviewer?
Are you sure you just didnt wait too long?
I did 3 days ago, worked fine for me.
Maybe Philistine could pass to ched to look at logs?
Passing to Ched to look into it if possible
Thank you, i don't know that I did it perfectly right the first time but the second time I did it all in one night and everyone told me to get out and if I missed something the second time it baffles me not that I haven't screwed up before but I'm pretty sure that I had it right the second time!
4 affronted honors were credited yesterday, so there's no issue with the system.
Looks like the time gaps in-between is too long: I.e. one was done on 15th feb, one was done on 24th feb.
I'm not going to argue but it seems to me if you go back to every job the same night and are told to get out that you have earned the merit.
There is a time limit in which you gotta do em, if you wait too long then you have to wait out the days before they will talk to you and try again.
Closing this since there has been confirmation that the system is working as intended.
That is what I have been saying I went back and did it again and no one would talk to me whatever I will do it in the future again when I get a chance.