i have the msg stock block and it still wont let me post a advertising in the newspaper it says i get free advertising but every time i click post it does nothen never posts in newspaper
newspaper bug
Started by -TheDarkKnight- [760575] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
i have the msg stock block and it still wont let me post a advertising in the newspaper it says i get free advertising but every time i click post it does nothen never posts in newspaper
I believe they need to be approved by staff before they will show up.
How long have you waited without anything happening?
when they change it its the normal 250k classified ads but i have the stock the gives it free and its not posting i guess thats why thanks
Are you trying to do text or one of the images that show up at the bottom of the pages?
the text one
And this issue persists after you clear the cache or try on another browser/computer?
I know the banners have to be approved by staff by I do not believe the text ads do, so that wouldn't explain your issue.
i tried all that still happening its like it dont recognize the stock
Yep I don't see any ads from you.
Passing to Chedburn.
Thanks
It was due to your negative money. I've corrected it so it'll be fixed tomorrow afternoon.
Thanks.
Thanks