Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

win a donator pack!!

Started by pikachuwonder [1968001] on in Fun & Games.

14 replies · 143 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

pikachuwonder [1968001]

so here how you win i what you to one inbox me or comment telling about why you need or want a donator the best story win have fun!

rules

only one inbox or comment per person


1015270 [1015270]

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and Im ****ing retarded but I dont care, Im beautiful. Im having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me Apache and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you cant accept me youre a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding that I need this Donator pack..
microlost [2040671]

I need it so that I can disasemble it for parts to use to make a robotic friend for myself because I am unable to make real ones. This most likely due to my obsession with building robots to be my friend and them failing horribly and going on a killing rampage. But dont worry, this one wont..........maybe.
MrHi25 [2035427]

I need this donator pack because when trump starts to make ridiculous laws, I need to be vip (donator) so that they don't affect me since I'd be "too" important. :)
Accurate [1758158]

I have spent close to $5000 supporting this game and am still pretty game broke. I think a free dp would be called for at this point.
sspine [1926080]

I in no way need a a dp, i have 942 donator days remaining and i have never opened a dp. Wouldn't mind the couple million dollars for selling one though
Gnisis [1947349]

i need a DP to sell it and use the money to buy points, to be able to reset my merits, and take aways the 55 ones i ve put into AWARNESS and put em on a usefull other ones, like critical hits or bank interest...
Mikey_Myers [1869381]

Why do I need a donator pack? Well, that's quite the question. Well, let me tell you why I, deserve a DP. It all started a long time ago, around 300 days ago, when I realized I wanted to get more serious about this game and be better. To grow and try harder. So I started traveling and trading, reviving and training. It began so very slow, and when I bought a DP, it took almost all of my money from trading, but let me train and revive more. If I could get a free DP from some kind soul, that would help my mission this month. I could help my faction more with more Xanax I don't have to sell for a DP, my people can train more and we can grow as a family. -Insert sappy music here- Okay, let's cut the crap. Money. If I buy a DP I will waste my trading money, and my Buisness will be slowed. I'm selfish that way. But I try to help others, and to me, that's important. Building a better tomorrow, today: The Agency. Have a nice day.