Ok so I've been trying to become best friends with somebody but they don't seem that keen. I've tried everything and now he is just ignoring me. I need tips. Help me woo Champion
Making Friends
Started by Bingbonghippy [328231] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Mat-Senpai [952164]
· 14 likes ·
The saddest thing is this is a real reply, it's not a troll reply or one looking for karma or one born to amuse. This is champ suffering a real problem about being abused in mail about birds. I hope … - Champion [1927067]
· 11 likes ·
The last 35/40 mails in my mailbox have been him just asking me random shit about birds, dinosaurs and the A-team >.> - Sky [380980] Committee
· 3 likes ·
awww, don't take it personal. champion is a celebrity. Running the real SA and defending the integrity of Z_junior are full time jobs. He doesn't have time for us peasants. #champforadmin #PrayForChampion2k17
Ok so I've been trying to become best friends with somebody but they don't seem that keen. I've tried everything and now he is just ignoring me. I need tips. Help me woo Champion
Show him some bird pictures?
Take dominance and kick square dead in the balls and drag him into the bedroom and lock the door...do what comes natural.
He's had loads of birds. I've even sent him dinosaurs
Show him you Bingbong ;)
Send him pictures of Planes, the "metal birds"
The last 35/40 mails in my mailbox have been him just asking me random shit about birds, dinosaurs and the A-team >.>
The saddest thing is this is a real reply, it's not a troll reply or one looking for karma or one born to amuse. This is champ suffering a real problem about being abused in mail about birds.
I hope you make it champ.
I'll try it
#PrayForChampion2k17
Send me and him FHCs!
I'm sure he won't ignore you!
It's a trap. Myhedin only enjoys getting spanked.
FHCs make him feel depressed, as he gets too much love in the hotel and he's not used to it.
He didnt like it
send nudes
I think I have, of whales
Stalking is apparently the new wooing.
You want to make friends with someone on Torn? But it's full of arseholes and arse kissers.
I wouldn't call you that fat
Offer him sausage pizza?
Rule of Thumb: #KissAss or #BeAnAss