17 replies · 668 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
Most-liked replies
Champion[1927067]
· 4 likes · You could use the book and take like 15+ edvds for 50k happy then just take an ecstasy - you'd miss a few days of the book's efficiency tho but you'd have the rest of the month to train on …
Champion[1927067]
· 2 likes · Ask Titan for advice on this subject.
You could use the book and take like 15+ edvds for 50k happy then just take an ecstasy - you'd miss a few days of the book's efficiency tho but you'd have the rest of the month to train on 99k happy without leaving your comp (excluding embargo's, OD's, toilet rolls and horse heads ofc)
I just used a few dvd's to get to 12.5k happiness after rehab or to start, then ecstasy 3 times to 99k, unless you're in a 10* AN there is no real point in taking more unless you dont plan on taking ecstasy on cooldown. Plus you'll want to keep your booster cooldown for cans or fhcs and such.
Other option involves someone in an Amusement Park sending you happiness
I think this topic has been pretty well covered, but I want to reinforce that it's not a huge deal to hit max happiness immediately. If you are able to afford cans/FHS, then getting to use more of them will be more important than rushing to max happiness.
I'm not 100% sure what you were looking for from your original question, so this may be unnecessary information: eDVDs have a 6 hour cooldown. So, if you took the max (5, for
But, like George points out, you don't need to try to get the most happiness possible with 1 ecstasy. 3 eDVDs and 3 xtcs will still get you to 99k happiness on the first day, with less booster cooldown.
It's a lot simpler than it may initially appear. Ecstasy is your friend. And you don't need to worry if you aren't perfectly efficient (or when you inevitably OD on xanax).
Good luck and and enjoy the most epic gains possible!
Exactly what I did when I got that book. I started to get a little cheap after 2 EDVDs and then I binged on candy but managed to get max happy in about 3 days.