Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bad poker split

Started by bumbaclot [2033351] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
bumbaclot [2033351]

Name: Active game
ID: 162023
Owner: 1872732
Stakes: $500000
Players: 7/8
Spectators: 7
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $10000000
Maximum money: $50000000
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF

Feelingless went all in I went all in and balencer went all in. I won 68m and feelingless won 33 mil. I had pocket kings and think tha feelingless won more than she should have