Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Name Change Chat Bug

Started by TooStronk [2018255] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
TooStronk [2018255]

I recently found that I had typed my name wrong when I make this Torn account. It was supposed to be "cus" and not "ucs" at the end. When I finally changed it, I found a chat open that had my old name, like I was chatting my old self. Naturally, I typed into it, but someone completely different replied. I closed the chat and clicked the chat option in my profile, and the chat appeared. New bug?

[image: i66.tinypic.com]
Kate [1701775]

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies?

What browser/device?

Please try clearing cache and cookies and see if it fixes it.
TooStronk [2018255]

I think it is okay now. I tried what you advised and then closed the chat and left it for a while. It seems to be fine now.

Thanks for the help.