I'm currently working on a project which filters bad language from a video. I've tried out manually editing the audio content with Audacity and also with ffmpeg using the time-stamps which these words appear. I want to know if there is any other this could be done since it is very tiring when the video is very long.
Automatic Offensive Language Censoring
Started by styne [730205] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
I'm currently working on a project which filters bad language from a video. I've tried out manually editing the audio content with Audacity and also with ffmpeg using the time-stamps which these words appear. I want to know if there is any other this could be done since it is very tiring when the video is very long.
You could somehow integrate Google's speach recognition into your project (if you know programming that is) and let it try to create a manuscript, which you post filter.