Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn IRL

Started by Cursed [1901987] on in General Discussion.

34 replies · 639 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Z_junior [247674] ×1

Cursed [1901987]

have you ever bumped into some people and over heard them talking about torn?

i once heard some mates talking about buying drugs, listened in, then contributed. of course it was torn drugs
MnM [2044049]

Ive seen people talk to themselves regarding stuff in Torn..

At first I thought they wer apparently retarded or so but boi, I was so wrong..

They wer multies..
TheHoneyBadger [1510489]

I'm always afraid they'd ask who I was in game... I'd be like "TheHoneyBadger"

Then they'd try to hurt me... Or if it were Dekloren, he'd try to have his way with me.
Stente [1899758]

I was at this pizza-place on Valentine's day, then all of a sudden a catfish and a good-looking fisherman came and ordered just one pizza.. They talked about some Torn-related stuff, then the fisherman tried to finger-bang the catfish but got rejected, so he ran off..

Really weird situation, I only remember it because I think he was the leader of SA
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Considering I started playing Torn cause of someone I knew irl I guess yeah xD

Would probably pretend to be even more a noob than I already am though..
dunmugmeh [538353]

I know of about 10 people from the town i live in who play this game.

Just from the people i have come across in the game, i dont want to meet any of them though.

Most people i hear talking about games mainly talk about their playstations or xbox.
ColdStranger [1863269]

I live ~40 Miles south of Atlanta on I 85, I know of a few people who play this game. They are in the same faction that I am in and just so happen to have heard(read) them talking about something that related to my town and went from there. All nice people!
Cesare [955996]

From London, which was recently awarded the "Most unfriendly place in the UK". Clearly they'd never been to Scotland, where everybody always sounds angry but who am I to argue? As Londoners don't talk to anybody it's normally a bit heard to over hear them discussing TC unfortunately
eeew [2039425]

I've heard people talking about Torn, it was quite a common game to play in the library at school. Half of my time at secondary there was always one conversation about Torn.



I've been on a train to London and seen a few businessmen playing Torn on their commute from work a few times..