Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please graveyard / delete

Started by Aurora [1554326] on in Faction Recruitment.

2,213 replies · 9.81k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 2,214 / 2,214 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Samoiedskaya [1709631]

Nope, you're just some number to them. This faction is so full of crap and only pretends to care as long you're giving them what they want.

I was there, so I know they're treating people as a dormats. For example, I've had some troubles with understanding something (chaining-wise) and I went to the faction chat with a few questions... and instantly got ridiculed & told to leave. Very rude and harsh treatment without any valid reason... needed some help & advice but ended up with a punch in my face.

So I wouldn't recommend this faction even to my worst enemy, and I just wanted to get this off my chest prior to my quitting the forums (and possibly the game as well). I've tried many factions over the years and ShadowRazers was the most horrible one.

Good luck.
Devil_DLUX [1877752]

Funny, don't remember you at all - but I do remember we have just beaten flux in a war so this seems like a pretty sad case of sour grapes on your part. Anyone who has spent any time with Razers knows that your 'account' is a sad attempt to badmouth us and we welcome and encourage all new players/members.
TRex [1831950]

Ridiculous

War periods came and went and you consistently failed to participate, over and over we asked you why, and you always had an excuse.

You got a couple bonus hit merits then you went silent.



As far as our members not being helpful with chaining, that is also ridiculous, we have noob members in our faction right now that have been playing the game a fraction of the time you have and have earned much more respect than you, because we helped them understand how its done and we encouraged them.



You didnt chain, you didnt donate, you didnt contribute in any way, you only used our supplies and ignored our pleas for help.

Then, when Aurora kicked you, you sent us anonymous mails saying you think our faction info page is a "Satanic piece of crap"

Yes I know it was you because your sentence phrasing is unmistakable.

You stil to this day have not earned enough respect to give you the expertise to recommend or condemn any faction, as a matter of fact, your condemnation is considered a compliment to us.

You are not fit for this faction, and you know it.
Samoiedskaya [1709631]

Well... Let me refresh your selective memory...

The shitstorm began when I went to chat asking about how I could offer a better help with chaining and other stuff in the faction, because there was some clash between your complicated chaining schedules and my real life obligations. So, I was ready to put my resources at your disposal.

But instead of cooperation you guys were just interested in shitting all over me. It was true back then, it's true now.

And yeah, I value my energy very much and I'm only willing to spend it on true friends of mine. It's not my fault that you guys weren't capable of friendship nor cooperation. However, alienation is the common problem in every faction I tried so far - yours just brings me the worst memories.

As for anonymous emails, I'm not going to take part in your speculations, so you're free to believe whatever you want.

Good luck with finding some new doormats for you.
TRex [1831950]

"complicated chaining schedule".. so having 5 chain times a day, around the clock is complicated? If you were having trouble converting Torn time to your local time zone you should have said so. And it was not a shit storm, it was you giving excuses why you couldn't help, and Aurora was tired of it, 80 other members could do it, but you couldn't .



"you guys were just interested in shitting all over me" . . not very specific nor articulate, maybe we couldn't understand your ramblings



"I'm only willing to spend it on true friends". . guess you are having trouble finding true friends, because in all this time you still have earned practically no respect besides the VERY little chaining you did here, maybe your inability to find friends is your fault, not ours.



"However, alienation is the common problem in every faction I tried so far". . you just answered a lot of questions there. The problem is you, not the factions you join.



"anonymous emails, I'm not going to take part in your speculations" . . that is far from a denial, we both know it was you, you said many of the same things in that letter you said here, same words. Sending hate mail anonymously is cowardly, another reason you are not fit for this faction.