I applaud your effort and am always thankful for more scripts being created and shared. Script writers never really get thanks they deserve in such a small game as Torn.
However, I do want to point out that in effect anyone who plays the game beyond first few weeks will quickly outgrow the use of your script. Not to mention, anyone familiar with the basics has literally no use for it.
Until it is proven otherwise there are 3 options for building CE beyond 30 NNB and while which one is best is up for debate they are:
- Arson Warehouse
- Kidnap Mayor
- Assassinate Mob Boss
So effectively without any additional features your script is something I could achieve with the in game Notebook, or by just memorizing 7 words. (which hopefully isn't hard for the average torn player, or so I hope)
What I do think would be very useful would be to add a crime tracking feature to your script.
What do I mean? This below.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]Along with the original creator, I've asked every active API contributor and programmer I know in this game at some point in time to revive this script since the RESPO update without any luck due to the difficulty, real life, and/or because they are in effect bored of torn which I understand. It used to be a valid argument to wait for Crimes 2.0, but honestly I can't even expect that within the next 5 years.
So in the effort of science, boredom & trying to get some actual damn numbers for evidence the most convenient method is to manually write my results in...you guessed it! the Notebook, but this is prone to error and more importantly not something I can expect the average torn player to do. And without others replicating my findings, well they are basically useless.
If you can add a crime tracker feature this would help debunk a lot of the misconceptions that I feel many players young and old have about the crime system and at the very least serve to increase the likelihood of people attaining their 60 NNB much faster. That alone I think is worth doing if you want to make the biggest difference as a content creator.