Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dump Bug?

Started by salix_caprea [1901254] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
salix_caprea [1901254]

I pressed the search button and waited a second, a second in it said "you tossed the kitchen knife" then when the actual knife came up it showed the picture above, it might be because i have slow wifi, but i make most of my cash through the dump and this has never happened before.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I think probably due to slow connection (and reloading). I've made the error a little clearer for Tuesday.
Thanks.