Is the HRG stock worth it? And how often will i get high value properties if I invest in it?
Stocks
Started by DaniM [1484522] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Is the HRG stock worth it? And how often will i get high value properties if I invest in it?
It depends on your luck really, you might get 2 Castles right away or you might have to wait for months to ever get a castle...
If you have extra money, why not? If not I'd rather get other stocks first..
I have FHG and SYM already
For bonus purposes hrg is on lower end. Lcs, thcs, and prn are much better. I've never received either of top properties and I've had hrg over a year.