This is what my editor shows me:
[image: profileimages.torn.com]This is what is displayed:
[image: profileimages.torn.com]Any reason for the abnormal spacing on the 6-9 reward cells? Or is it the "shoplifting" cells? Anyway, tables are off, and I just want to find out *what*...
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15973264&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=17572714
Mentions:
Crimes & Awards - Nobody
I think this has always been a problem, as far as I know, difficult to resolve. We're working on a new editor and formatting system to replace the current one. I can pass this up to Viktor and we can discuss to see if it's easy enough to resolve.
I know it could be in 10 years even if it was planned for tomorrow, but what is the current ETA for the new editor?
Is this still being looked at?
Anything that is marked as 'Confirmed' is still being looked at. :)
Could be they decided the new editor was close enough to ignore this, and forgot to close it. All I know is that I made this thread a month ago with not much info since then.
Yeah, the Developer assigned won't usually reply at all until a fix has been made. Since it was Confirmed though, it has been since passed to someone more suitable, if that makes any difference at all. One report I made took 4 months to fix, just requires patience. :)
Hello, everybody. We plan to release a new editor, so this issue will be fixed soon.
Thanks
Status update? I don't think 5 years is being impatient...