I am thinking of a new idea called Noob Hitmen. I was doing some petty fighting with a noob and I found out that it was really hard to find hitmen that are under 14 days old. So what I'm thinking is that there would be one senior person overlooking all these noobs that are hired by other noobs to attack enemy noobs. Of course, people wouldn't be able to stay in the job for very long, but it sounds fun to me. Is it a good idea?
Noob Hitmen
Started by PegasusRibs [2048713] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
I am thinking of a new idea called Noob Hitmen. I was doing some petty fighting with a noob and I found out that it was really hard to find hitmen that are under 14 days old. So what I'm thinking is that there would be one senior person overlooking all these noobs that are hired by other noobs to attack enemy noobs. Of course, people wouldn't be able to stay in the job for very long, but it sounds fun to me. Is it a good idea?
Sign me up i have like 6 more days to do some noob hits xD
I get that you could post something on forum, but wouldn't be great if it was something organized? (hitmen in general, noob hitmen too)
that'd be a lot of effort to keep your roster full. not worth the small payoff. i mean, how often do you think people are upset enough with people under 14 days that they would pay a premium to attack them when they could just wait a few days and take care of it the way they always have?
not a terrible idea, just not a terribly practical one.
Trick target into joining a faction. Just tell him they have cookies or something like that. Then pay a level 80 to crush target. Problem solved (and in style, if I may say).
...and seriously - doubt it will ever happen. 14 days pass quickly for all parties involved - and then everything goes.
I'm sure more than you think.
FR i got triggered at so many people my level. I've even went out of my way to send a horse head
Would be a decent money earner. I hate not being able to mug the 3 day old multies playing RR for billions.
Call it a noob zerg instead and have them swarm individual players and send harassing mails, etc. they do not stop until they are banned and then they must create a new multi.
This would just promote the creation of more multi accounts.
Great idea and a service that I would happily pay for but as mentioned by at least one previous poster - it would be very hard to implement and I think that the person who has a hit listed on them would actually end up getting quite a few free defends unless it was an active level 15 hitting an active level 5.