Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fallout 4.

Started by DanielleJaide-x [1993866] on in Gaming.

43 replies · 334 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Searle [1969571]

Just started playing but I love it.

I am currently the General of the minute men, but mainly because that is the only choice I have had so far?

Can I change soon, when I meet more people?
Dazdabomb [2044589]

i have not finished the game but for now ive sided with the BoS and Danse AKA Buzz Lightyear despite being a douche is still funny to watch.
Torusorus [2052483]

id KILL EVERYONE, thats videogames.

truthfully the institute and bos have bad intentions but i played bos

truthfully the railroad is the only "nice" one
XiriXere [2065365]

Initially sided with the Railroad. Then Minutemen, which I hate, followed by bos which irks me as well. Finally.the Institute which was great in the I'M a sociopath sense. What can I say? Murder not for duty but for passion!

Then I said **** this shit! **** my husband, baby, codsworth, preston. I shall rule the wasteland!!!!
Samorost [1655145]

I dont think Ive gotten that far to be siding with anyone, but Ive been doing alot of the clear out an area/recover the tech missions for the BoS, the Miutemen want to take some castle back that Im too lazy to go & do, and Im currently working with the railroad to see where that gets me along with numerous secondary quests
AyeDemo [2045629]

I sided with the Institute. But I have a save file where I can go back and side with any of the others before it's too late. Mainly for the achievements I plan on getting... Someday.
TSMv1 [1952486]

Ive done railroad and minutemen. I dont like bos or institute. Sold my console before i played dlc though ð£
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Institute was pretty good imo, should definitely try it if you have some time.

Minutemen were too boring for me, BoS was too cliché, doing railroad now!
MadHatter [486416]

At the start of the game, I figured I'd end up siding against the Institute, but by the time I had to start making choices, they were the only faction that didn't annoy the shit out of me. Preston ruined the Minutemen for me (so I ruined the Minutemen to return the favor), the Railroad were just a bunch of naive bleeding-heart idealists, and Bethesda seems to have made the BoS into much bigger dicks than in the last games (or maybe I just had too many big guns to let some douchebag in a trashcan talk down to me)
Whiskeyneat [2069179]

After getting all the DLCs and getting as far into each arc without making a "final" decision I'm stuck. I want to 100% nuka world, but dont want the raider camps to kill the work I've done in the commonwealth. The minute-men are the choice to go with since they haven't screwed anyone over, but also the most bland. The BOS are a bunch of religious zealots along the same lines with the children of atom. The railroad mean well, but use cutthroat methods to achieve their ends. Ugh. Sorry for the ramblings.