Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Deleted]

Started by Aeonne [2033397] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Collete [1389080]

How about if we choose to help other players we just do ourselves rather then send you stuff ?

besides if they create a torn facebook game account they get a goodie bag worth over 20m here anyway
Stricky [2010002]

That's a good idea but there's already a lot of ways to help new players. I regularly send new players helpful items and tips, and sometimes even money. I'll donate something and I hope this pans out well