I was informed that it's not allowed to use software to auto spin the slots. I don't understand why it has to be manual. I suggest to implement autospin feature or at least allow the use of software.
Autospin feature
Started by O-O [2049099] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I was informed that it's not allowed to use software to auto spin the slots. I don't understand why it has to be manual. I suggest to implement autospin feature or at least allow the use of software.
Where is this said?
In the rules page. I also mailed a helper and he confirmed that it's not allowed.
Please dont fed me Ched #ChedNoFed
The new scripting rules say no autonomous actions IE Auto slots etc.