I used 5 edvds and gained 0 happiness. Cool down maxed out though to suggest they were used. But no extra happiness for none of them.
In took them in a matter of secs and I look up nothing.
What was the exact time you used them? Happiness resets every 15 minutes. xx:00, xx:15, xx:30, xx:45 ..
if went to 0 ,maybe you took an extacy afterwards and overdosed? or fell into gap of 15 min reset
You just used them really close to the reset, next time try to time them more carefully.
No bug here though, it is intended to reset every quarter hour without using the book.
That's bs. I used a xtc 2mins after and had 8mins 30secs left. No timer issue just a bs flaw issue. Waste 13mil because game is made by 5yos with no common sense.
Did you overdose on the ecstasy?
You took the ecstasy at 5.19 so the timer would show 10m + since the next regen would have been 5.30, not 8m 30s . I can get someone to show you the logs.
14/03/17 5:19:01 PM | You pop the pill into your mouth and down a glass of water. After some time you feel a little happier. |
What time did the OP use the eDVDs?
ETA: Just noticed this is labeled with a red bug, so it looks like the OP didn't get what he should have from the eDVDs as they stated.
I can't see when he watched the edvds, that's the logs that will need viewing. I'm certain it will show just before the regen, like 5.14 something. The report is confirmed so that Ched can check the logs, it by no means means the OP didn't get what they should have.
Thanks, good to know.
I assumed when a bug is "confirmed" it meant an error is confirmed to have taken place.
"game is made by 5yos with no common sense. "
you're new here, but whether in game or not its generally considered good manners to not adress staff or other people in this manner
No, once we've done initial checks and made sure there's sufficient information then we confirm it meaning admins can check the logs etc. We don't have enough access.
Here's the logs! Enjoy!
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Shocking.
lol