Ok :)
From the shadows...
Started by Louis_de_Pointe [1963196] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 396 / 396 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Ok :)
(Baam walks in Vampire Awareness Society HQ, does a little dusting, brings in a mini fridge with blood packs with a note that says Emergency Only!)
Well ive been doing patrols to make sure those hobos dont come back. I haven't heard of any rumors of hobo vengeance so i think were good.
Well back to my nightly walkings. Torn offers so much in its dark alleyways i wonder what i will find.
From the shadows,
Baam
Baby Panda (that's what I'm calling my vampire) tries to get to the blood packs (you all need to add a baby panda safety lock on the fridge)
Will resume within couple of days.
:)
I wonder what slightly roasted panda taste like.
[:evil:]
You wouldn't dare * narrows eyes at Baam*
.
yay !
everyone, come celebrate this by punching Globule, and take a beat on him if ya want :)
Excellent!
Welcome back Louis!
[:evil:]
When the megaphone is mightier than the pen
A rather large trench coat and an oversized hat stomp there way into the clearing outside the Vampire Awareness HQ.
Looking about it seems to huff a bit and mumble about something to do with people and then rummages about in his pockets....
He finds nothing - least nothing that he was looking for. The Narrator will spare you the details of what he pulled out and huffed at and grumbled about then put back in those pockets.
Without any further ceremony other than a big sigh the hat and coat known as Louis de Pointe speaks...
"One day we will be seen as beyond equal to our human counterparts. To slay is one way but another is to sway our way"
He nods sagely to himself and stomps off into the woods.
Waiting around awhile once again you get the impression he is not returning tonight. As you are about to leave you notice a crumpled bit of paper on the floor where he was standing.
It reads :
Publicity.
As Vampires we are recognized but our deeds to the community are not. - least not the good ones.
Each Vampire is to choose a location on the Torn City map to spread the word of Vampire Awareness. - pick a location from the Torn city quick links.
Also post your chosen slogan.
The location and slogan will affect your score. You may work together, in groups or as individuals. - this may effect your score / success / failure too.
This task will finish on 17th of March 19:00 - so be sure to post before then otherwise you will be late and not included.
If you post for this task beyond 17th of March 19:00 then any pets you may have will be shaved.
Now bugger off - yes I knew you would be reading this note if I forgot to tell you the details of the task ahead.
I will go to the hospital and hand out pamphlets from dusk till dawn. During the daytime there will be a little shack outside. The slogan, both on my pamphlets and the shack, is "Vampires live forever ; unlike Grandad Jim."
Example Only :
I Louis de Pointe choose Tc Clothing!
with my issued megaphone (you all have one) I chant and shout :
Vampire Awareness!
-I do hope you come up with something a little better than that but you get the idea.
Edit :
and posted after Glimph :p but yes his is a better example/entry than this one :)
I, Bella de Borgia, will go to the Sweet Shop with my little trailer. I will stand there from dusk to dawn with my megaphone, and a bowl of candy, and during the day, I will stay inside my trailer, but I will have a CD player on endless loop playing before the megaphone.
My chant, "Let the little children come unto me! Do not hinder them, for they belong in the kingdom of vampires. We will not feast on them, nor steal their candy. We shall watch over them and deliver them from the evil hobos."
And after I give them all a lollipop, or whatever candy is on sale at the time, I shall go forth from there to lay vengeance on the vile hobos!
I'll stand on the beach of my rented PI and try and flag down passing yachts. My slogan will be "Drink like there's no tomorrow" and thats what I'll do when people arrive. The left over yachts will be a bonus.
I'm going to stand in the item market near the blood bag stalls saying "why do you think these were invented! >:( for vampires you fools appreciate us we're just protecting you from the hobos!*baby panda voice*"... "also can you buy me a blood bag" *puts pleading cute baby panda face on*[image: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com]
I will go to the Jail. I'll use the megaphone to shout, " A vampire may play with his food, but he never sets it free".
Put the Vampire Awareness Society in charge of the jail and you will never have to worry about criminals again!!!
Bahahaha *cough* *cough* .....Would you like some literature on vampires?
Oh btw don't expect a baby panda to give you the smartest answers