Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hey x

Started by Raja [2050692] on in Faction Recruitment.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Raja [2050692]

Hello Guys,

I just joined this game like 2 days ago, it seems pretty awesome and interesting. Looking for a good faction who is interested in hiring a young new blood. I have played and mastered similar text base games, so this seems to be catchy for my next time pass.

If any help would be good, in terms of knowledge and tips. I have briefly read the basic rules and guidance on Torn Wiki so I am getting hang of it.

Regards

ShotX