Hello Torn,
So a bit of a weird question:
A guy was mugging me every few days, I put a bounty on him then he started going mad in chat, saying he was going to put bounties on me every day and hospitalize me all the time.
My question is:
Is it frowned upon in this game to put bounties on people who mug you?
Thanks
I don't think you should do it unless you are richer and can afford to engage in a monetary war.
Not frowned upon at all just depends if u have the money and stats to take back a retaliation
How u decide to play the game is up to u but it's usually easier if u block the whiners and get on with Ur torn life and forget about them
Basically, I messed up a few times before realizing this.
No its not frowned upon. I have bounties on a guy for the last couple days for downvoting a post. I know this post will all get downvoted from the bounty whores, and you all wont get your bonties, because its my way of saying your a douche bag for downvoting in a public game. People have their reasons for placing bounties and if his is anything other than moral I'm pretty sure he will lose steam fast. Especially now it costs 1.5x a reasonable reward.
Edit: All depends what kind of person you are behind the screen that drives bounties.
Okay thanks for your replies guys.
Downvoted
I'm that guy's friend. But this made me laugh so I would upvote it anyway. Without context, anyway. R-
Thats cool. Stalk my posts and downvote all you want just be sure to do it from the hospital. Love that its bothering you that much!
[image: media.giphy.com]
A lot of the people who mug have a fragile temper ie they are whiners. So bountying them will make them explode in a rage :P
This is where clicking [ignore] is useful.
I mug but dont kare bout bounties
I also just downvoted kaze u set yourself up for tht one bud
I leave for 4 hours and it all kicks off!
Lol no, this person is just a bit sensitive. He did mug you continously after all. As mention you could find yourself on the other side of it, but with the new system you have little to worry about. He can set a max of 10 bounties on you at a time, and unless his ego is really fragile, he probably won't go through the trouble of getting friends to set further bounties on you.
Do whatever you can afford and what's fun to you.
Equally, blacklisting and ignoring are your best friends, if you want to just get on with your life. And learn to keep your money safe.
Just ignore it, he'll stop eventually.
I'd stock up on medical items and only get out of the hospital when you are wasting energy or nerve. I'd say if he's constantly mugging you then let him have it just be sure to have him on ignore. Better yet use the fact you are in the hospital as a way to steadily trade and increase your wealth faster than you can spend it by keeping him at bay. Morphine is cheaper than bounties.
Better yet: start storing your cash so he can't get a lot of value when he does mug you.
Stop hijacking the thread