I will be holding a MASSIVE $39 Sale on Sunday 26th March 12:00 TCT. Any and All donations appreciated.
ALL DONE AND DUSTED! THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING. HAVE PRESENTS TO SEND OUT SO KEEP POSTING!
Donations mentioned below, see what all is up for grabs.
Thanks to all the people who donated!
(P.S. Over 1000 items including but not limited to the ones specified below)
(P.P.S. I will keep on adding items as the sale progresses so that 1 person does not buy everything at once)
Also random lucky winners will get 1 special present each made by me. Each containing 10 items of very high value!
Other random buyers will be sent Medical Supplies and/or Erotic dvd's courtesy of lobdell
Posting could also fetch you a present.
^(Mostly Slow Noobs who could not get items)
(Best Present may have a Cesium-137 // Worst Present may have 10 SFAK's)
( Also have a Gag Present which MAY have a Horses Head he he he)
Also please refrain from buying more than 5 items and let the other have a go at getting some stuff. I will not hesitate to blacklist/bounty you.
Mentions: lobdell [868997]