Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying your items!

Started by ReviverForHire [1966501] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
ReviverForHire [1966501]

Hi there! I'm buying:


ALL FLOWERS, ALL PLUSHIES, ALL CANS, EDVS, ALL DRUGS, ALL ALCOHOL
Most Medical, Most Temporaries, Most Candy
Most Junk (electricals, jewelry, viruses, clothing, miscellaneous)
Donator Packs, Business Class Tickets, Lottery Vouchers


Standard Pricing is anywhere from 1-15% below average market value, with some rare exceptions. Pricing is based on my perception of the activity of that item's market, my perception of the value, and how often we do do regular trades. More common items (beer, bricks, flowers, plushies) I may be able to go lower if done in bulk and repeatedly. Better prices for repeat customers.
All prices are negotiable. All prices are very negotiable if we trade frequently or in great quantity.

If you want to trade, you can either initially negotiate with me through chat, or I can just provide a competitive price that you may choose to accept in trade.



In General

-I'll buy virtually any quantity of items. If you want to trade a single piece of junk, I gotcha.
-I compete to offer extremely competitive prices compared to competitors.
-I do all the math for you. If you want to add multiple different items to a trade at a time, I'll break out the calculator.
-I offer fast trades with little negotiation on my end. It's more important for me to have satisfied repeat customers than make 1% more profit.
-I can offer standardized prices with little fluctuation. You always know how much you'll be getting in your trades with me.
-I'm a newer player so think of it as doing a bit of charity when trading with me :)

Thanks!