Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

"Banned!"

Started by Hinotori [1996403] on in Fun & Games.

3,778 replies · 12.7k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3,779 / 3,779 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3,779
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
79 / 100
Engagement score
97 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

BakedHippoToes [1895816] ×3 Hinotori [1996403] ×2 Aids [952386] ×1 Shorn [1898975] ×1 Josempm [1899480] ×1 BAG [1985070] ×1 Lucien_Grey [1990125] ×1 KinG-Klawz [1990681] ×1 IDrayton [2031913] ×1 RatsCoffin [2045951] ×1 Blake [2159903] ×1 Taskmaster [2555113] ×1

Hinotori [1996403]

This game is fairly basic. Based on anything about the above poster, say why they should be banned! (Note: it doesn't have to be a reason in the real Torn rules.)

Don't wanna ban someone? Say why they should be promoted!

You can argue against a reason for someone to ban you, if you want.

I'll post 2 things to start as an example, and then the next person can go from there.

Random prizes may or may not be given out as well.
Hinotori [1996403]

But I'm the OP, of course I'm gonna be the only one posting here for a while!

Banned for not having a profile picture set.



(Next person, go!)
Hinotori [1996403]

I beg to differ. I did follow the rules, but doubleposted in order to respond to two different quotes.

Banned for being on the Committee

(Edit: ninja'd!)