I'm stuck at " Dump both items ", I trashed the knife and the leather gloves I wore during the mission, but it didn't work. I used the link from the item page to trash them.
Mission bug: Reconstruction
Started by Kartemest [353787] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I'm stuck at " Dump both items ", I trashed the knife and the leather gloves I wore during the mission, but it didn't work. I used the link from the item page to trash them.
Passing to aurel1.
As I can see, mission is actually completed?
It is, the problem seems to have solved itself :)