44 replies · 340 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
45
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Kate[1701775]
· 3 likes · Will pass to Ched to check
Oh_Dae[927477]
· 3 likes · I was having the same issue. 504 error, could not attack.
GLiDeR[924284]
· 3 likes · i am able to login, but unable to logout.. clear cache, delete history, reboot my router, watching porn HD clearly.. my phone is super fast using the same wifi on other thing and apps.. but when i come back to …
Currently, I am facing with page loading slowly. I clear caches and restart browser but it still happening. It's annoying when I am in attack. It cannot load easily and sometimes attack is time out. :( Is it a bug? Or something tc is in downtime or my fault? Please waiting for advice and fix. Thanks.
*I have good internet connection and can play DotA2 and can watch videos live stream.
*I tested with both laptop and mobile phone and same problems happened.
In my phone, I used Safari browser and in pc, I used Torch browser. And I am not sure with other browser and let me try first. But I am sure, it is slow in loading with that two browsers. Thanks.
Do you have this issue on multiple Torn servers? If so, what servers have you experienced this or, or which servers have you not experienced the issue on?
Have you tried different internet connections or are you using the same access point with every device?
Are you able to ping torn.com and get a reasonable reply from the site?
I am mostly on phone and I rarely noticed torn servers. Currently I am flying and don't know where to find server name.
Yes, mostly I used same internet access connection. But yesterday I tried in net cafe, City is the only page slow.
�
ping torn.com? I don't know how to do it?
yes, as Clown67 said, my friend also have difficult time in attack page loading. I still don't know about it since I haven't tried it. Thank you and Clown67 for more info.
You can't check until you are back in the city. If this happens across all the servers it may be indicative of an issue on your end, but if it is only on some servers, then it may be something on Torn's end.
So the issue wasn't a problem if you used another internet connection then, am I understanding that correctly?
You can ping it from the command prompt. ping torn.com, you can then ping a more well known site like google.com and compare the response time. If torn is slower then you may have lag or a bad connection from your main internet hub.
The more information you and your friend can provide, the better chance we have to try to narrow down the cause, and if it is on our end, try to resolve it.