Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack Error

Started by GoldenFeel [1523811] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
GoldenFeel [1523811]

Using safari on iphone.

Using "Two Factor Authentication".

Occur ratio: 100% 4/4

1. I attack one guy.

2. When attacking, another guy start to attack me.

3. I refresh the attack page

(not sure whether refresh page is a must condition, as 1 time I don't refresh, but the page itself jumps "Bad Gateway")

4. Then, I cannot do anything but just seeing the page reload by itself, very quickly.

I cannot press any buttons, except "Runaway"....
Kate [1701775]

As posted above, if it's the same issue, please post there.

Closing as duplicate for now, If it's not the same issue, please let me know,