Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

able to buy more than 100 items

Started by microlost [2040671] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

microlost [2040671]

today, I bought 100 bricks from bitsnbobs, flew to the cayman islands an then bought 100 more bricks, also from bitsnbobs. The browser I am using is silk (mobile) All of the above happened within 4 hours.
Kate [1701775]

Can you be a little more specific, please?

I tried it, but could only get 100. After the message showed up.

Are you sure you bought 100 the first time and you could buy the second time as well?


IceBlueFire [776] Officer Officer

I see you buying 100 bricks at 2017-03-25 22:39:15 but that's the only transaction. Are you certain you managed to get 200 bricks in the same day? I see no evidence of this happening.
Detective [1557351]

What if he bought 100 bricks at the time Icey said 22:39 tct? And then date changed(in torn) so he bought another 100? Making it possible to buy 200 bricks in the same day for him(assuming he's from e.g. usa), but not torn?

I mean it does say "

You cannot purchase more than 100 items in 24 hours

" but what if 24 hours is actually only date change for torn?

Haven't tested it yet tho.