[staff edit: don't bring RL stuff into the game]
bogie
Started by Bluesystem [2040599] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 69
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Sweeney_Todd [27468]
· 17 likes ·
Oh stop being an attention whore for 5 minutes... [:sick:] - PMV [1577993]
· 9 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] - Champion [1927067]
· 8 likes ·
I'm surprised you're being so homophobic after dropping to your knees so much for MK :)
Mentioned in this thread
[staff edit: don't bring RL stuff into the game]
Nice account. You should take it to their support site, not Torn's
Bluesystem: yea and i need to know his city Bluesystem: so people can give him messages Bluesystem: bout gay datings Bluesystem: can ya tell me the city? Chibs: no
Well someone doesn't know much about the rules of sharing real life information in public.
It was a gyazo link when he first posted this forum post... shame I didn't catch a screen shot of that... I wasimpressed that this "anonymous message" changed.
Oh and plus the "anon" messages you sent me...
Staff can pretty easily confirm you're full of shit as per usual here.
Something something harassment report.
It' been fun.
Also the fact that you're still logged in on that account you created for me... like... come on dude... pretty sloppy...
So? I don't see how this has any relevance to Torn.
bogie wish ya good luck and maybe ya will find your soul mate soon
Fancy lunch sometime bogie?
More enemies than awards.
That's an accomplishment!
Try that forum instead.
Btw Bluesystem, I don't actually have a bachelors degree, I've never needed one, so you can update that profile you made for me there which you're clearly logged in on.
Thanks mate. Don't want to let the prospects down.
I like how this got moved to GD
�
nice
Imma be honest now bogie bro
IT WAS ME WHO MADE IT!
SOZ!
Oh stop being an attention whore for 5 minutes... [:sick:]
Yeah this is MY moment dammit!
This is lazier than your graphics >.>
You wahhhhhhhhh
JUX circle jerk rumors must be true, seems bogie is getting his panties in a twist over an obvious troll attempt.
R+ OP
you're like a moth to a flame, but where moths and flames are replaced by retards
Why would some say 'I'm bogie from Torn' and not use their real name?
My takeaway is that bogie is a lover of interracial relationships... Good for you man!