Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Karma

Started by Hinotori [1996403] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 177 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Hinotori [1996403]

No, this isn't a "what does karma do" thread. Everyone knows it unlocks a gym :P

(Actually you get an extra VIP forum at 1k iirc)

The question, though, is "what post / thread has the highest karma in the entire game?" The best I can find is this, has anybody gotten higher?

Mentions: DoctorN v6.5.0 - Definitely not

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

The highest rated threads were Hank and Nash's guides (or at least, they were definitely up there) with 500+ likes before they decided to have a tantrum and grave them.
Dagrims [2007550]

It will likely be a Champion thread in the Achievements forum, where he boasts about a certain number of likes on a thread he made about obtaining a certain number of likes on a thread he made about ruining someone's achievement.
Leemits [1988079]

I wondered where Hanks guides went, they were really good, if they are really all gone it's a shame.

I think I used Nash's guide to nerve bar too, that was very helpful.
Leemits [1988079]

Many people have tried to re-post them, but it isn't allowed, however for who loved the guides and want to view them again, there are various ways to access them still.


Leemits [1988079]

I didn't get these screenshots from the graveyard, I got them from WebArchive, I'm pretty certain the graved threads have no rating, atleast at the top of the post, so I didn't waste the effort trying to dig them up.

WebArchive has the original versions of the threads and got the screenshots from there.
saeed [1826888]

not talking about you in specific

i'm saying that should have 500+ karma removed since the thread which earned it no longer exists :p