Hey guys was just checking to make sure its worth buying the Display cabinet at my certain level as am saving up for a bazzar, does t have any great benefits etc.. or will i be wasting my money.
being a newbie, i would go bazaar over display first, display is exactly what it does, displays your things for others to see, and frees up your item page for faster load times, but i think your money is better spent on the bazaar first, as you dont have to pay market fees, and can close it when you offline so you dont get mugged.
When I was new, I was super excited thinking of getting a display case, but super underwhelmed when I did get it. Now it's just a place I put fruitcake when I want them out of the kitchen.
Display cabinet is pretty much worthless until you are at the point where you can hold luxury miscellaneous items or your item box is filled with stuff that you can't do anything with but don't want to sell...
There is only 1 reason i would get 1 to reduce clutter. As a subscriber i get books and they stay in your inventory after you use them, that would be the only reason i would get 1 when there are about 20 books cluttering up my items page.
I suppose if you actually collect something buying a display case is a good idea, but i notice a lot of people just spam theirs with 1 of each item. I think a display would look a lot better if it had a high % of that item in circulation in the case.