Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mugging issue

Started by ralucakiss84 [1899687] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 523 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

errorconsole [1089332] ×1

ralucakiss84 [1899687]

This user errorconsole [1089332] have last action with more than 18 hours ago and don't look to have negative networth. I buy 10 FHCs from him, mug him and got empty. Also he can't be anymore under mug protection if he was. What happening here and I don't know if someone can explain. Thanks, ralucakiss84.

Mentions: errorconsole [1089332]

GeorgeCostanza [1882094]

If staff is giving out this info can I have a list of all the people with Negative Cash? and can I also request that staff NEVER tell people if I have negative cash? (especially without my knowledge or permission)
ralucakiss84 [1899687]

If you have negative cash errorconsole what you donate to faction bank? I saw you sold lots of FHCs more times and you still have negative cash, hmm interesting.
flufffy [494285]

There's probably a tutorial that explains if someone is not under mug protection and you buy loads of stuff off then then mug them.... They have negative cash [:smiley:]

Let me know if you have have any questions around the bleeding obvious.