Basically our faction lost the chain and I lost 25E while attacking beanbag32 [1997048] at 2017/04/02 11:25:37 AM (attack time between last faction attack and this attack just proves anomalities in Torn). You can easily check the faction attack log to see the evidence. The fight log says that time run out for a fight, but the real reason that Torn logged me out during the fight.
And after that 10-15 min of madness followed where I was logged in and out by Torn without any of my input on numerous occasion while I was connected between app9 and app10. Everytime I was connected back to Torn I get the same message: 403 Forbidden and I was disconnected again.
Thank you for waisting our time this morning
Mentions:
beanbag32 [1997048]
I'm gettin 403 when trying to access torn.com
Sun 12:20:51 - 02/04/17
Connected to: Server:
App6 403 Forbidden
Request forbidden by administrative rules.
i have found a work around
the page seems to load 403 forbidden if you let it reload
if i select ctrl a repeatedly while its reloading i can have the page not reload and then i don't get the forbidden message...
been able to do my crimes and bet at the bookies and gym and all.
i would suggest your recent update to add a extra layer of security may be an issue. that or the page refresh directs to a secondary authentication and that is failing to talk to the other server.
good luck this one is a good failure point. someone is going to earn his/her money on this one.
same on App 3
also login page redirects to a white page with only the words "click here".
another redirect another white page with login space for email another for password.
in far upper left corner .
enter an keep getting log out or can't access home page. gives forbidden 403.
Torn is still having issues from yesterday, these will be a result of efforts to fix those. You just have to work through them, we are all seeing those issues at one point or another.
Until they are resolved I would not recommend chaining or anything like that unless you are willing to risk the possibility of losing a chain.
If you desire I can push this topic to Chedburn along with the others of players who lost something and want reimbursement for it, I cannot promise that Chedburn will give you anything though.
Waisting
I think what's happend- happened. Question is: could that be prevented from happening? I think -yes. Better explanation and more warning how serious the problem were from Torn stuff could prevented this from happening. I think the message that Torn displayed throughout the day was very vague.
Lets see if Torn respect they citizens and will put the stuff right, or just will choose to be ignorant...
Chedburn has said he will be looking into a city-wide compensation for what happened, so I am going to close this.