So I'm not sure if this is the place, but I have a job perk that lets me give 1+ respect for every 5 job points. I have enough job points to produce 294 respect. Is that worth anything?
Selling Respect?
Started by LAE-DragoonXV [530562] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- dunmugmeh [538353]
· 1 likes ·
i pay $500k per respect if im feeling nice and want to help someone.
So I'm not sure if this is the place, but I have a job perk that lets me give 1+ respect for every 5 job points. I have enough job points to produce 294 respect. Is that worth anything?
Yes. It is exactly worth 294 faction respect.
1m
294 respect isnt much, so doubt you would get any offers :(
1.1m
you'd prob get a whole lot more money selling spies
2m ;P no joke
Im not going to say how much i pay for that job special because i dont want to be flooded by a avalanche of multies.
Thats one of my ways of helping little players.
But i do pay well for it and im pretty sure others would pay well.
You're better off using it for something else
2.1m
5m
5.1m
10m
10,000,001
11m
11,000,001
Just realized you have to be in the faction to give them respect. I retract my bids
1m then
i pay $500k per respect if im feeling nice and want to help someone.
that's kinda steep now though if you think about it...