Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mousea

Started by One_Classy_Lady [873821] on in General Discussion.

113 replies · 2.12k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 114 / 114 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

shak [1592807]

Might be better to keep those comments to yourself and save the hassle, costs nothing to shut up and click another thread. Some people do care about these things.

RIP sad to hear of someone going that young and with a new baby.
Samoiedskaya [1709631]

This sad news is a reminder torn is just a game and all players sholud be nice towards each other.

You never know which day will be your last one... and life is too precious for pissing contest/trollfests/harassment etc etc.
shak [1592807]

You can dislike my posts as much as you want Claire_Redfield, I did not dislike yours I was just advising you.
FALCON [2014817]

sorry to hear this, hope the family finds peace with this, i could not imagine leaving with such a young child, so sad..RIP
Lonestar [1151936]

I spoke to the guy a few times and am saddened to hear of his passing.

Please ensure that you pass my condolences on to his family.
Lindice [1855058]

My first instinct was to ask if "Mousea" was a torn player......a few minutes later I say to myself "of course who would name their child mousea in real life" ..**** I'm slow xD

Anyway last active 72 days ago :( 72 days ago this person was alive and now they're gone, I dunno who they are but I feel kinda sad. Rest in Peace Mousea.