Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TEMPORARY BLOCK! (bug?)

Started by KinkyKitty [2042006] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
KinkyKitty [2042006]

Edit: Thought I had a fix, but nah its just inconsistently kicking me off for no more than 7-8 actions tops, leaving 3 tabs open.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Im getting these constantly, even when only opening 2-5 new pages...

doctorn is on 15 seconds, so that should only be 4 more calls/minute...

Any idea why i keep getting kicked off?

"TEMPORARY BLOCK
This error has been generated because you have made over 60 requests to the server in the last minute."
Mat-Senpai [952164]

You're making more than 60 requests per minute, that's 1 request per second

Each time you make an interaction, change page, click a button and so on you are making a request, so look at what exactly you're doing in those 2-5 pages you open up.
saeed [1826888]

also doctorn uses api requests, which is not counted towards the 60 per minute rule (as far as the error you're getting)
KinkyKitty [2042006]

If every time I change my tab to look at a race progress/look at item market listings/check stocks/forums/anything counts as a request, than that completely defeats the purpose of having TABS ie: pages -already loaded-.

Is there any way to change this behavior? It's a nuisance. Monetary amounts (in regards to depositing) only refresh as fast as reloading the entire page anyways, in my experience.

Edit: I just tried it by clicking three of my tabs 50 times. NOTHING changed on-screen, however it kicked me from the game for another minute for making requestless 'requests'. Awful, just awful.
KinkyKitty [2042006]

It's because I use firefox ._. doesn't even happen in IE.

I use my phone as well when afk, but I doubt that has anything to do with it.
KinkyKitty [2042006]

NEVERMIND...ffs, still getting randomly kicked off. Changing that value momentarially allowed tab-spamming to cease blocking me, but now it does again...

I just get "RFC error" then i try refreshing and it blocks me afterwards, constantly...

Change to stocks, check one stock, open bank, withdraw, locked out 70 seconds...