35 replies · 1.73k views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
HandsomePants[1897243]
· 4 likes · Scotch egg From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A Scotch egg consists of a hard-boiled egg wrapped in sausage meat, coated in bread crumbs and baked or deep-fried. Yummm.
Spliffy[315389]
· 3 likes · If you live in the UK, then theyre sold in some Co-op stores.[image: www.alfturner.com]
Bug[1455582]Committee
· 3 likes · Back somewhere near the topic.. I found 2 so far, one was on the points page over the increase blacklist size and another whilst travelling to Mexico which I saw on mobile. I kinda wish I could view a statistic …
I'm hoping some people would kindly post a screenshot of some eggs they have seen on the page as I am registered blind and need a x500 percent magnification enabled thus finding Easter Eggs is like playing "Where's Wally/Waldo" for me, none so far! [:tongue:]
This will aid identifying some hotspots of locations instead of cluelessly searching every page everywhere!
They look like the below it might also be worth keeping an eye on what happens to the egg highlighter in Tutorials & Guides
Some factions/players have them on their profiles as well, I think MnC were one of them last year so could find one of those for a more real life example.
Last years the eggs show up really well on smaller screens. So if you have a good phone play it on there, the eggs are 'massive' on a mobile phone screen.
Well they are the same size as they are on your pc screen i think, but they are on a smaller screen so they should be more obvious.
They can appear anywhere which is not Player-generated (so no forumposts, profile pics or faction descriptions. And don't be sad if you didn't find any yet...they sometimes take a while to show up.
We all know what they look like and know they appear in unusual places and look out of place so just a quick scan of the screen is enough to spot them.
Sometimes im literally blind drunk when i play this game and i always find lots of eggs.
found one far left side gray/grey area after clicking on Awards. I wonder if they spawn in the item market over top of different items or in the stock market info/graph/recent changes areas?