Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Egg Find Screenshots

Started by TYMinion [557703] on in General Discussion.

35 replies · 1.73k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

Back somewhere near the topic.. I found 2 so far, one was on the points page over the increase blacklist size and another whilst travelling to Mexico which I saw on mobile. I kinda wish I could view a statistic of how many I've missed so far though haha.
-DELTA- [2036372]

Oh hell yeah! My mouth is watering! Shame Co-op isnt open at 1am :(

OT: I was going to enquire about looking for eggs as this is my first Easter Egg hunt here in Torn. Battery died on my mobile and I was forced to wait what felt like eternity for my phone to turn back on whilst charging.

Upon signing in suprise suprise... snagged me a brown egg right on my screen! Also noticed 2 x Refills aswell.

Ive just got up to speed as to why the Refills were awarded. So looks like im off too a good start since landing back in Torn!
WizardRubic [1615031]

[image: i.imgur.com]

Hovering over a real easter egg in a forum post will not show a redirect link as real easter eggs do not redirect upon click on em. Most of the fake ones redirect to rick roll videos so when you hover of em, depending on which browser you use it'll show where it leads.

edit another egg:

[image: i.imgur.com]
Warlord [1945710]

May I recommend Doctorn for you - if an egg appears on the page - a notification pops up "Is that an egg?" and it points it out for you. Just found a white egg with this actually!

https://doctorn.mrkishi.com/

You need Google Chrome and is easy to install. Well worth it, hopefully this can help with your egg hunt. Good luck!