Chat window height/width not working
Started by Robozookie [1792674] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Have same problem - on Chrome
same here on Chrome.
Have you tried clearing cache and cookie or hard refresh?
Only happens on chrome?
I've cleared browsing data, and tried Firefox - issue is still present!
Passing to vysdel to check
I am having the same problem also using chrome.....
I have the same problem in Firefox (version 52.0.2)
same here
yeah, tried clearing browser data too on both chrome, ff, and opera
Hi
It's fixed and the fix will be live soon.