How many eggs?
Started by Heigw [1962062] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 336 / 336 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 336
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- shaz1 [270923]
· 14 likes ·
You know we can see your stats on your profile page right? https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2029670 EGGS FOUND: 4 - Queequeg [1602158]
· 7 likes ·
One is the loneliest number. And that is also the number of eggs I have found. - MikePence [2029670]
· 5 likes ·
Why do you guys have so less? I mean, they are everywhere man. Even one in OP's forum sig. [image: i67.tinypic.com]
Mentioned in this thread
MikePence [2029670] ×1
4. People are on their 6th tho... Pain in the ass, this competition is a pain in the ass....
It's a pain in the eyes and neck too.
And here I am at 1.
One is the loneliest number. And that is also the number of eggs I have found.
Not enough.
At least they are all white
I've found 6. :-P So far the max anyone has is 6 as I'm at 100% in competition standings right now.
at 5 now
well, i found 2 but missed both of them since i pretty much open a page and click away, noticed them too late
3..my eyes are getting sore.
5
How are you guys finding so many?
3 so far :)
2 the first day
none yesterday
1 today
2
One on the left, the other on the right.
Wait....
Real eggs give us cholesterol, these eggs fill us with happiness. Just 1 egg :'(
Only 3 so far
No these eggs just fill us with disappointment and frustration
omg why am I not finding any eggs?
Why do you guys have so less? I mean, they are everywhere man. Even one in OP's forum sig.
[image: i67.tinypic.com]
You know we can see your stats on your profile page right?
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2029670
EGGS FOUND:
4
Mentions: MikePence [2029670]