I have taken a xanax a few times now go to the gym train about 5 times and then it comes up no energy left :-( anyone else having this problem? Iys very frustrating
Xanax Problems
Started by territ27 [1967200] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I have taken a xanax a few times now go to the gym train about 5 times and then it comes up no energy left :-( anyone else having this problem? Iys very frustrating
What gym are you in. How many times are you training at once?
Screen shot?
Im in gun shop just training once
So the number 1 is next to each stat available to train. You take a Xanax and instead of being able to train 25 times you can only train 5 times?
You're certain you're not say training 5 (50 e) times with each click? That's why I asked for a screen shot.
Ill send screenshot when im home its not doing it all the time and yes it defo only says 1 next to each train
I'll close for now. I'm sure it's at your end, perhaps double clicking or something. screen shots and more details if it happens again.