So there was an egg near the TORN logo and I tried clicking but it did not work is there a way to get compensation or something?
Unclickable egg Compensation?
Started by OceanicDream [2054239] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
So there was an egg near the TORN logo and I tried clicking but it did not work is there a way to get compensation or something?
Picture of screen: http://imgur.com/a/St38m
maybe some layeringiisue on the mobile. Oh and dude, you only have 17% left you should recharge.
Sure.
Here's the site...
www.prettysurechedwontgiveaflying****.com
Should've put it in bugs and issues fam. Try there
I found an egg on the mail button: I clicked it and the mail page appeared... I lost the egg...
Say everyone who 'saw' eggs made a compensation claim, how do you think that would work out?
if they had proof that they clicked it and nothing happened (like what OP says happened) that would make sense.
But it's a game?
And anyone handy with photoshop can make "proof"- not saying the OP is doing that.
I'm just saying it's a game firstly, yeah, you lose eggs! Plus would use up a lot of staff time deciding who was legit.
My first egg popped up very near my precious 2 refills I'm saving for a later date.
That's just the way it is...They won't all be like that.
Shit i seen 69 eggs i tried to click them but it just turned out to be the lochness monster
Did he ask for tree fifdy?
Prolly not but post in bugs and issues forum. :)
I was extremely confused why that link was purple for a few seconds
This happened a lot on mobile torn last year too. Guess they didn't fix it. Sorry for your loss
Doesn't zooming in help with eggs placed in an awkward spot?